5G Pole Solutions
5G brings new capabilities – higher bandwidth, lower latency, lower power requirements, and many technical innovations (network slicing, beamforming, and edge computing) that allow for the implementation of new products and services.
Comptek is experienced in developing and deploying 5G radios and antennas. 4G/5G and 5G antenna shrouds are fully customizable to meet site specific equipment needs and can be configured to accept 1, 2 or 3 antennas. The wide range of RF transparent materials ensure maximum signal coverage with reduced interference.
- Slender profile with decorative transition shroud options
- Tri-sector array for easy azimuth alignment
- Concealment shroud design for optimal RF performance
- Supports single or multiple antenna or antenna integrated radios
- Pole Top and Sidearm mounted
- Attach to new or existing streetlight poles, wood poles and traffic signal poles
- Structurally engineered to meet TIA, AASHTO, local, and state building codes and other requirements, where applicable
- Flexible to accomodate future equipment changes, IoT technologies and additional tenants
- Conceals and protects wireless and IoT equipment through thermal design modeling and management
- Easily attach banners, signage and new / existing light attachments
- Secure equipment cabinets and service access doors
- Ensures separation of wireless and utility equipment