Marketing and Communications Intern
Boulder, CO | Marketing | Internship
Aero Wireless Group is a recognized leader of innovation in the wireless industry. Since 1998, the group has pioneered infrastructure solutions for macro tower sites and small cell structures. The group is comprised of the following companies: Comptek Technologies, Aero Solutions and Aero Smart Communities. Comptek Technologies, focused on product development and fabrication, provides engineered products of composite, alloy and steel to clients worldwide. Comptek’s small cell infrastructure solutions include the nationally recognized CityPole® family of smart poles.
Aero Solutions and Aero Smart Communities are the professional engineering and consulting companies for Aero Wireless Group and bring more than 20 years of extensive experience working with the major wireless carriers, neutral host providers, municipalities, and energy companies throughout the U.S. Aero Solutions, delivers a diversified suite of integrated professional engineering services to the wireless industry and municipalities. Aero Smart Communities works with urban, retail, education, and private communities to assist with small cell master development planning to streamline the deployment of wireless networks. To learn more about the innovative solutions Aero Wireless Group is bringing to your community, visit www.aerowirelessgroup.com.
Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career?
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for high-energy and ambitious Marketing Intern to support our marketing dream team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth
We would like to bring on a Marketing Intern for the summer. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media, content marketing and communications. We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the summer or you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
If you are a student who is seeking to build your portfolio, this is a great opportunity to use your creative talent and gain professional experience.
This is a one term (minimum) part-time, paid position.
- Support Marketing Director in producing content for our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Support Marketing Director in the creation and editing of content for external communication on the companies’ projects and success.
- Support the Marketing Director in expanding the functionality of the company CRM (HubSpot) and support database entry and management.
- Work with our event marketing to help organize events.
- Graphic design support a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Enrollment in a Bachelor degree program required. (Preference is a graduate level marketing student intern.)
- Excellent writer with knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
To apply, please click “Apply” below and fill out the form with two writing samples. Please indicate your available start date and desired end date. Interviews to begin immediately. Resumes submitted without writing samples will not be considered.