Boulder, CO | Marketing | Full-Time
Salary: $49,000/yr - $55,000/yr
General Position Summary
The Marketing Associate is tasked with a broad variety of outbound and inbound related marketing activities and operates within a deadline-driven environment. The successful candidate will maintain the corporate style guide across all media, including print, electronic, and online. In this role, the candidate will assist with creative projects and promotions from concept to completion with guidance from the Director of Marketing Communications. This position is ideal for a strong problem solver who is a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
Essential Job Functions
- Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing Communications, this position will help drive awareness of our company brand through all marketing channels, including sales proposals and presentations, website, social media platforms, industry events and partnerships, job fairs, community outreach, and internal company events.
- Assist the Director of Marketing Communications in content and asset creation needs, including (but not limited to) collateral(s), trade show design, product announcements, digital advertising, and social media content.
- Participate in overall brand direction and development and execute the annual marketing plan and creative calendar.
- Ensure consistent brand image of the Comptek Technologies and the Aero Wireless Group companies through all content.
- Organize and manage timelines and content.
- Manage and assist in photo/video shoot direction and execution.
- Maintain daily/weekly social content calendars for all channels aligned with Comptek Technologies’ and the Aero Wireless Group’s social media goals.
- Assist in the execution of all marketing events and sales campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner, be able to work with various personalities and work styles, and be a collaborative team-player
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Intermediate knowledge and application of social media content strategy
- Working knowledge of Web technology and tools
- Must thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience
- Language Ability: English
- Computer Skills/Equipment: Proficient in MS Outlook suite, Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat