Aurora, CO | PMO | Full-Time
$63,000 - $72,000
General Position Summary
We seek a results driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. . The Project Coordinator works closely with Program and Project Managers (PMs) in the Program Management Office (PMO) and is accountable for the planning, directing, and executing multiple projects while engaging the enterprise to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction. The Project Coordinator will continuously monitor and improve project deliverables including contractual and business objectives (project and product costs) while ensuring safety, quality and on-time delivery. The Project Coordinator is responsible for purchase order (PO) reviews, creating master details for new production projects, and monitoring and evaluating each step of a project to ensure on-time delivery. The Project Coordinator is also responsible for sales order/purchase order request (POR) generation, shipping and reports. The Project Coordinator receives direction from the Program Management Director and works closely with the PM as projects move into new phases within the workflow. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and able to carefully review and put together project details to ensure on-time delivery.
Essential Job Functions
- Report to Project Management Office (PMO) and support Project Managers (PMs) to support effective monitoring of each project, mitigating schedule changes, project scope adjustments, risks mitigation, and requirements management.
- Update project information including schedule/task management, document and design references and manufacturing references.
- Create project schedules based on input/direction from the PM(s)
- Review customer PO for accuracy with input/information from the PM(s) and store in relevant folders
- Complete project documentation with input/information from the PM(s) to support design and/or production projects
- Generate customer sales order requests and relevant documentation and information with input/direction from the PM(s) to support production work. This includes final accuracy verification of customer PO against customer sales order.
- Work with PM(s) to oversee customer shipments to include creating new customer shipping requests, identifying/communicating relevant shipping information and tracking shipment progress for large production orders.
- Support PM(s) in building and managing project folders and documentation throughout the process.
- Assist in collection of project closeout documentation and support lessons learned discussions to drive continuous improvements
- Develop and/or provide reports as required
- Assist in ISO 9001:2015 conformance for all projects and engineering efforts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including internal communication skills working with PM(s) and team members, are required
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and demonstrate accountability
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Competent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in various phases
- Ability to plan, schedule, and track projects as well as identify processes improvements
- Strong skills and knowledge of personal computer-based scheduling and spreadsheet and word processing applications are required
- ISO 9001:2015 competency is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP programs as they relate to project management is a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business, or related field or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent professional certificate in project management (if undergraduate degree is in field other than Project Management)