Shrouds and Mounts
5G brings new capabilities – higher bandwidth, lower latency, lower power requirements, and many technical innovations (network slicing, beamforming, and edge computing) that allow for the implementation of new products and services.
Comptek is experienced in developing and deploying 5G radios and antennas. 4G/5G and 5G antenna shrouds are fully customizable to meet site specific equipment needs and can be configured to accept 1, 2 or 3 antennas. The wide range of RF transparent materials ensure maximum signal coverage with reduced interference.
Comptek 5G solutions are equipped with mechanical down-tilt capability to complement the tilt integrated by the equipment manufacturer. All shrouds comply with GR-487 and meet local structural and thermal standards. The 5G Shrouds easily mount to new and existing infrastructure, including existing streetlight poles and traffic signal poles.
Flush Mount Shroud
- Attach to new or existing poles and traffic signals
- Decorative shrouding conceals cable pathways
- Adjustable mounting options and various pole diameters
- 32 in x 10in x 7in (adjustable based on radio selected.)
- Bracket or strap mounted designs
- Slender profile with decorative transition shroud options
- Tri-sector array for easy azimuth alignment
- Concealment shroud design for optimal RF performance
- Supports single or multiple antenna or antenna integrated radios
- Pole Top and Sidearm mounted
- Attach to new or existing streetlight poles, wood poles and traffic signal poles